Living the adrenaline and excitement that only a good poker tournament provides, but in the tranquility of home, has never been as fun and safe as it is at NetBet Poker in Spanish.
NetBet Poker presents a great variety of games with the most incredible prizes just by making a simple affiliation.
As if that were not enough, NetBet Poker also guarantees more than 5 million euros in its monthly tournaments. Yes, as you read, they are millions of euros with a minimum investment that you can make through various forms of deposit, using reliable and world-known methods. The result: guaranteed entertainment.
The only difficult decision you will have to make is choosing which variant of poker to play, since you will be able to enjoy unlimited Texas Hold’em, Omaha or Stud poker, as well as a large selection of casino games and jackpots of your favorite characters.
As part of the NetBet Group, its poker section offers its users a fun, safe and reliable gaming environment.
NetBet Poker bonuses and promotions
NetBet Poker welcomes its players with a $ 20 cash bonus. To obtain it is simple: you need to register, pay the initial deposit, play and you’re done. In addition, you will receive a 200% welcome bonus of up to $ 1800 for your entry, 3 exclusive tickets for the VIP Instant Win freeroll and 2 exclusive tickets for the Weekly Final freeroll tournaments.
You can also get a bonus just for sharing all the fun that NetBet Poker offers with your friends. Request the € 50 bonus for each player you invite to the portal and they will also receive a € 20 bonus in addition to the welcome bonus.
Games you can find at NetBet Poker
Although poker is the main star of NetBet Poker, you can also try the wide variety of casino games: bingo, slots or slots, sports betting, table games and the popular jackpots.
Among the different types of poker available to play are the famous Texas Hold’em poker, Omaha, Omaha Hi / Lo, Card Stud and 6 Plus Hold’em .
If you don’t know how to play poker, don’t worry, NetBet has a help section available where you can easily learn the rules of each of the poker variants, as well as a practical and complete glossary of terms.
And if you need help in tournaments, you also have detailed descriptions of each competition.
Tournaments at NetBet Poker
NetBet Poker has 10 tournament versions that you can simply enter and compete for the top prize of € 5 million.
These are the available ones:
- Multi-Table Tournaments: In this tournament the games start with a minimum of 12 participants. The hand becomes more and more competitive, since as the players are eliminated, the prizes increase. In the end, the player who accumulates all the tournament chips will be the winner.
- Sit’n’Go Tournaments: The game begins once the 10 player table is completed. During the game there is no interruption and the tournament continues until the game is over. As in multi-table tournaments, the winner will be the player who accumulates all the chips from the competition.
- Qualification and Satellite Tournament: It works the same as multi-table and one-table tournaments, but on Satellites players can qualify to participate in special tournaments. The prize is a place for the main event.
- Guaranteed tournaments: It is a tournament where the poker room in question guarantees a final prize. That is, a guaranteed $ 10,000 tournament will have a minimum prize pool of, in effect, $ 10,000. If there are not enough players to cover the final prize, the room will contribute the missing amount. If more players than expected are signed up for the tournament, their buy-ins will be added to the guaranteed amount. Therefore, $ 10,000 guaranteed means that this amount will be distributed at least among the winners.
- Heads-up Shootouts Tournaments: These tournaments face two players in each game. To advance to the next round, you must win the game. There are a series of rounds until the last game in which the first prize is awarded.
- Re-entry tournaments (RET): Also known as late registration tournaments, they allow you to register again in the same tournament, whenever a place is available, even if you have already lost. You will receive a new stack and sit at a new table as if you were a new player.
- Multiple Entry Tournaments (MET): Allows you to register in the same tournament more than once and play at multiple tables within the same tournament. Every time you enter, you will sit at different tables with their own pile and their own hands. If you have more tickets than tables available in the tournament, two or more of your tickets will be joined into one.
- Late Tap On-Sit – n ‘Go Tournaments: Ideal for Sit’ n ‘Go players who don’t want to wait for tables to fill up.
- Twister Sit ‘n’ Go: These are 3 player Sit ‘n’ Go turbo tournaments, the prize pool of which is randomly determined. The special thing about these tournaments is that the prize pool can be a jackpot of 1000 times your buy-in.
- Speed Poker: Available at both cash tables and Speed Hold’em tournaments. When there are fewer than 30 players left in Speed Hold’em tournaments, you move on to short-handed tables to keep the game going. If you make it to the final table, the tournament will be played as a standard tournament until the winner is determined.
NetBet poker offers its players the following options to play on mobile devices:
- Application available to download on both Android, iOS and Windows Mobile systems.
- PC and laptop: software compatible with Windows and Apple operating systems, available both for download and to play in browser mode.
Software and game provider
NetBet Poker’s main platform is developed by NetEnt, while poker support is developed by iPoker. However, for NetBet casino games there are the following providers: Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Quickspin, Playson, among others.
NetBet Poker security, payment and withdrawal methods
At NetBet Poker there are several ways to deposit money to play the different types of entertainment offered. The main one is the use of credit cards, as well as bank transfers, among others.
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Wire transfer
Deposit amounts start at $ 10. The upper limit is defined by the payment system.
NetBet Poker complies with all the security requirements available to the user, in fact, they have Websecurity Transactions as an electronic payment agent. This company is one of the most experienced online financial transaction agents in the world with more than 60 million individual online transactions.
NetBet Poker technology guarantees the storage of player data in a secure manner. In addition, NetBet Poker and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting and respecting the confidentiality of the personal data of all users.
As for withdrawals, it is possible to make a maximum of $ 100,000 per month through the following services that we show below:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards
- Wire transfer
It is always good to read the terms and conditions before depositing money, so that you are aware in advance of the restrictions when you want to withdraw the winnings.
NetBet Poker Customer Support
At NetBet Poker the main thing is to guarantee a good experience for your players, that is why a very complete customer service is available. Among the ways to get in touch are:
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ) section
- Live chat available from 08:00 to 00:00 (GMT)
- Contact form, where they will respond by email
- Telephone: (+44) 203 608 6024
To access this service, once you are at NetBet Poker, you must click where it says Help, located in the second upper menu. To the right of it you will find the option to start the live chat.